Genetic Counseling: Professional Topics Seminar
Tuition: $708 This is a required course for graduate students enrolled in the JHU/NHGRI Genetic Counseling Training Program.
permission of the instructors.
- Participate in dynamic discussions of provocative issues in the field of GC, with faculty input
- Facilitate appreciation for pursuing GC as a profession both for professional and pertinent issues in clinical work
- Foster ideas and model projects in GC research
- Learn directly from clients about their personal experiences with genetic conditions
- Promote interaction among graduate students to facilitate mentoring, strategizing, and camaraderie